Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm —
ROME, FLOYD COUNTY, GA
(4) BUILDING LOTS (6.40 ACRES) LOCATED ON MORRISON CAMPGROUND RD
Selling in Tracts or as Whole – County Water & Natural Gas
ALL PROPERTIES TO BE SOLD FROM 1000 AVE D (INTERSECTION OF MARTHA BERRY BLVD & WEST 10TH ST), ROME, GA
- 6.40 acres divided into 4 Building Lots (1.7ac, 1.5ac, 1.6ac & 1.6ac) offered in Tracts, Combination of Tracts or as a Whole
- All Lots front on Morrison Campground Road and are Zoned SR (Suburban Residential)
- County Water & Natural Gas are available
- Model & Johnson School District
- All Lots are Gently Sloping with a Bold Stand of Natural Pines & Hardwoods
These (4) lots are surveyed, approved and perfectly suited for new construction or spacious estate lot. Located on Morrison Campground Rd, a stone’s throw from the new Johnson Elementary School and just off Kingston Hwy, this tract is perfectly located for country living a short distance from Downtown Rome.
SALE SITE: 1000 Ave D (Intersection of Martha Berry Blvd & W. 10th St), Rome, GA
INSPECTION: Dempsey Reps will be at the sale site on Sept. 15th from 1:00-4:00 to answer any questions regarding the auction process. The property is OPEN for inspection
TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium. 10% Down on Sale Day, Balance Due on or before 30 Days from Sale Date – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please visit our web site located at WWW.DEMPSEYAUCTION.COM. For plats, brochures, rent roles, or additional sales information on this auction, call us by name at 1.800.DEMPSEY