Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 10:00 am — 520+/- AC. Sportsman's Paradise/Farm.
HEFLIN, FIVE POINTS COMMUNITY, CLEBURNE COUNTY, AL
520 +/- ACRES SELLING IN TRACTS OR AS A WHOLE
Truly a Sportsman’s Paradise
Same Ownership for over 75 years!!
(2) Beautiful Stocked, Spring Fed Lakes – (3) Springs – Turner Creek – County Water – Pine Plantations – Hardwood Bottoms – Rolling Hills – Fertile Fields – Incredible Wildlife – Paved Road Frontage on (4) Roads
GIS COORDINATES: N 330 34’ 50” W 850 39’ 55”
- (2) Spring Fed Lakes
- (3) Springs
- (7) Food Plots/Green Fields
- Turner Creek boldly flows through the Property
- 60+/- Ac of Row Crop Land
- High Quality Rich Solis
- Bold Stands of Mature Hardwoods (White Oak, Red Oak & Poplar)
- Pine Plantations consisting of numerous Seed Trees and regenerated 14 yr old Pines
- Frontage on US Hwy #431, Co Rd #77, Co Rd ##177 & Co Rd #158
- Numerous planted Fruit & Nut Trees including Peach, Apple, Pear, Plum, Crab Apple, Japanese Persimmons, Chinese Chestnuts, Allegheny Chinkapin, Sawtooth Oak, White Oak, Red Oak, Gobbler Sawtooth Oak
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!!!
This Gentleman’s Farm is situated directly between Atlanta & Birmingham, 4 miles off I-20; and a short distance from Oxford, Anniston, Heflin, Carrollton, Lake Wedowee and Auburn/Opelika. With such a strategic location the parcel has unlimited potential for Residential Development, Agricultural Use, Recreational Use, Investment and/or Speculation Opportunity.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: THIS FARM HAS BEEN IN THE BENNETT & MILES FAMILIES FOR OVER 75 YEARS, HOWEVER AS GENERATIONS PASS, TIMES AND SITUATIONS WILL CHANGE; AND IT IS TIME TO LIQUIDATE THIS VALUABLE ASSET. DEMPSEY AUCTION HAS BEEN CONTRACTED TO SELL THIS PROPERTY, AT ABSOLUTE AUCTION, TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. COME JOIN US FOR AN OLD-FASHIONED LAND AUCTION AND PURCHASE THIS TRACT OF LAND AT THE RIGHT PRICE—YOUR PRICE!!!!
UNIQUE FACTORS for CONSIDERATION:
- Timber Type and Quality
- Conservation Easement Potential
- Potential for “Higher and Better Use”
- Lakes, Turner Cree and other Tributaries
- Ecological Features
- Hunting Opportunities & Game Flow
INSPECTION: The property is open for inspection. Dempsey Representatives will be on site, Friday, October 23RD from 12:00-4:00. Dempsey Auction Representatives are always available for private & personalized showings, please contact our office for your appointment.
TERMS: Real Estate—10% down with a balance due on or before 30 days from above date. 10% Buyer’s premium will be charged on all purchases
CLOSING: Closing to be on or before 30 days from sale date. Closing to be handled by Jay Pumroy at Wilson, Dillon, Pumroy & James Law Firm in Anniston.
For plats, brochures, Pre-Registration or further sales information on this auction, call us by name at 800.DEMPSEY.