Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 10:00 am — 156 Valley View Ln., Menlo
Total sale price: $610,500
123+/- acres of Lush Pasture and Mature Timber
3 B/R Stone & Cedar Home w/ Gunite Pool—Guest House
Fenced Pasture—Lakes—Massive Barn—Waterfall
SELLING In TRACTS or as a WHOLE
Over 2000’ of Lookout Mtn Brow Frontage
156 Valley View Ln:
This 3 story, rustic home is one of a kind boasting a family den complete with massive rock fireplace & hearth with insert, exposed beams, custom mantle and custom bookshelves; the kitchen is outfitted with abundant counter space and custom cabinets; breakfast area with bar; large master bedroom with full bath including tile shower, huge walk-in closet; additional bedroom with loft and study area; additional full bath and utility room with sink and custom cabinets.
The Lower Quarters includes a family room boasting a rock fireplace with insert and built-in bookshelves; large closet and is plumbed for a full bath.
The Upstairs features a large bedroom; full bath; walk-in closet and unfinished attic storage that could be transformed into living space.
Notable features include: Huge front porch, Exposed Beams and Detailed Woodwork throughout the Home; Metal Roof; Attached (2) Car Garage & (4) Car Carport
- Gunite pool with slide, adjoining hot tub and Concrete Pool Deck all surrounded by a Massive Deck overlooking Shinbone Valley
- Paved Drive
- Massive Oaks and Magnolias
2-Bedroom Guest House:
This unique Stone/Log Home features (2) large bedrooms with decks overlooking the brow; full bath, spacious kitchen; family room with recessed/sunken, rock fireplace and unfinished basement. Beautiful hardwoods, front porch and central heat & air complement the home.
This 3-bedroom, 2 Bath home situated on approximately 3 acres is ideal for first time home buyers or rental. The property is fenced and has a good outbuilding.
Amenities on this 123 +/- ac Farm:
- This property will be offered in tracts, combinations of soft rats or as a whole with tract ranging from approximately 3 ac to 15 ac.
- Long frontage on the East Brow of Lookout Mountain with views for MILES & MILES!!
- Fenced and Cross-Fenced, including a 4-board, split-rail fence
- Large Stocked Lake with Dock and additional Stock Pond
- County Water
- 50’ x 100’ Barn with 25’ Equipment Sheds on each side and several additional outbuildings
- Lush Pasture and Mature Timber (40/60)
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: This farm has been in the Johnson Family for many many years. However, they have contracted with Dempsey Auction to liquidate this incredible property at ABSOLUTE AUCTION! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy some of Lookout Mountains most dramatic property at the RIGHT PRICE—YOUR PRICE.
THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD AT ABSOLUTE AUCTION, TO THE HIGEST BIDDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!!