Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 10:00 am Central — County Rd 422 Centre, Al
Centre, Cherokee County, AL
5+/- Waterfront Acres and (2) Deep Water Building Lots on World Famous Weiss Lake at Cowan Creek
Auction to be conducted ONSITE under the DEMPSEY Tent
5 Waterfront Acres:
- The Property will be offered in Tracts, Combinations of Tracts, or as a Whole.
- Each Tract will run Road to Lake with County Water and Septic In-Place
- The Tract is improved with numerous Docks and Boat Ramp
- Long Water Frontage on Each Tract with inviting Wooded Homesites
- The majority of this property is ABOVE the APC 573’ Flood Easement allowing for Permanent Construction
An Ideal Investment Opportunity as this property is currently being used as a Campground with approximately 14 spots with water meters and a Community Septic System in place. We will offer the property in Tracts, Combinations of Tracts, or as a Whole – Selling it in whichever way brings the most.
(2) Large Waterfront, Deep Water Building Lots (Lot #19 & #20 of Sunset Cove):
- These Lots are approximately 1+/- ac with each having over 100’ of frontage on the Lake
- County Water is Available with Water Meters and Septic Tanks In-Place on each Lot (Mobile Homes are RESERVED)
- Deep Water with magnificent Views of the Lake and surrounding Mountains
- Lot #19 is improved by an existing Dock and Barn
- Reasonable Protective Covenants
The Lots will be offered Individually and as a Whole
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: This property has been vested in the same family since the lake’s creation in 1961 and has served them well. However, as times and generations change, they made the difficult decision to sell these holdings at AUCTION. These diverse Tracts offer incredible views, gentle terrain, world-class fishing, boating, and all water activities in one of Weiss Lake’s most desirable areas – Cowan Creek. Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy Premier Weiss Lake Property at the RIGHT PRICE, YOUR PRICE.