Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 10:00 am Central — Auction Site: 947 County Road 595, Cedar Bluff, AL
Total sale price: $1,267,200.00
HUGE LABOR DAY AUCTION
Cedar Bluff, Cherokee County, AL
20+/- AC on World Famous Weiss Lake @ Trotter’s Cove
(2) Bedroom Home with Dock & Boat Ramp
1700’ of Shoreline on Weiss Lake
Selling in Tracts, Combinations of Tracts, or as a Whole
City Sewer & City Water – Beautiful Homesites – Good Water
Double, Paved Road Frontage on Co Rd 131 & 595
Auction to be conducted ONSITE Labor Day Weekend under the DEMPSEY Tent
Property located at 947 CR 595, Cedar Bluff, AL
34° 12′ 59″ N 85° 34′ 00″ W
(2) Bedroom, Totally Renovated Home sitting on a ½ ac Point Lot with Dock & Boat Ramp:
- 9 Waterfront Estate Lots running Road to Water
- 5 Off-Water Lots with Lake Access by Common Area
- City Sewer & County Water are available to each Tract
- The Lots will be offered in Tracts, Combinations of Tracts, or as a Whole.
This is an Ideal Property for Estate Waterfront Lots, Development, or Recreation.
FOR THE SERIOUS INVESTOR, THIS COULD BE YOUR ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A LONG-TERM, STEADY INCOME!!
Excellent waterfront and water access lots affording incredible views, gentle terrain, world-class fishing, boating, and all other water activities in one of Weiss Lake’s most desirable coves, Trotter’s Cove.Referral Form Surveys / Maps Utility Letter