Friday, June 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm Central — Sylacauga, Talladega County, AL
Auctioneer’s Note: We appreciate all the online and live bidders that joined us for the Thursday, June 17th Auction. We had some interest from both audiences; however, we were unable to achieve an acceptable price. Hence, we are going to leave the bidding open ONLINE ONLY through next Friday, June 25th at 12:00 PM CDT. We are entertaining all offers whether they be in individual tracts, combinations of tracts, or as a whole. Thank you.
106 +/- Acres of COMMERCIAL, AGRICULTURAL & INVESTMENT PROPERTY located on US Highway #280, Alabama Highway #21, and Talladega County Highway #511 (Goodwater Highway)
Utilities—Highway Commercial Zoning—Long Highway Frontage
All property will be SOLD on Site at the Hwy #280 Driveway!!
106 +/- ACRES OF COMMERCIAL/DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY:
- The Property will be offered in Tracts, Combinations of Tracts, or as a Whole
- 2000 +/- Ft of Frontage on US Highway #280
- Only limited access exit off US Highway #280 for over 100 miles
- Access off US Highway #280 and Talladega County Highway #511 (Goodwater Highway)
- Incredible Visibility
- Abundant Hardwood Timber Throughout
- Sewer, Water, and Natural Gas Available
- Property is Zoned Commercial and Agricultural with a portion lying within the City Limits of Sylacauga
This property is conveniently located between Auburn and Birmingham on the only limited access exit off US Highway 280 for 100 miles. Rolling terrain with mature hardwoods cover this property. This is an excellent opportunity to own Prime Development property with frontage on the highly traveled US Highway #280.Referral Form Surveys / Maps